Sign up for Membership or Sponsorships and JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
<form target=”paypal” action=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr” method=”post”>
<input type=”hidden” name=”cmd” value=”_s-xclick”>
<input type=”hidden” name=”hosted_button_id” value=”JPMADWEM47NX2″>
<tr><td><input type=”hidden” name=”on0″ value=”Join Minority ATC”>Join Minority ATC</td></tr><tr><td><select name=”os0″>
<option value=”Membership”>Membership $150.00 USD</option>
<option value=”Sponsorship”>Sponsorship $250.00 USD</option>
<input type=”hidden” name=”currency_code” value=”USD”>
<input type=”image” src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_cart_LG.gif” border=”0″ name=”submit” alt=”PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!”>
<img alt=”” border=”0″ src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif” width=”1″ height=”1″>
News & Events
To Sign Up for the Minority ATC (Access to Capital) Group Enewsletter: Click HERE.
Icon Box Heading
Ask a question and get professional legal advice direct from our experienced lawyers.
2. Constant Communications
We are committed to maintaining constant and responsive communication with our clients.
3. Practical Business & Legal Advice.
We provide practical legal advice with a focus on getting results.
Capital Raising Set Up
- Incorporate business into correct legal structure
- Meet with founders about the capital raising process
- Review business plan and other corporate documents
- Draft PPM (Private Placement Memorandum)
- Provide legal opinion on private equity matters
Investor Relations Facilitation
- Attend investor meetings
- Facilitate negotiations with investors on behalf of clients
- Review and negotiate term sheet
- Draft Stock Purchase Agreement
- Conduct due diligence on investor qualifications
- Draft any and all investor agreements associated with capital raise (Investor Rights Agreement, Indemnification Agreement, Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Management & Voting Rights Agreement)
S.E.C. & Intrastate Legal Compliance & Advice
- Help complete paperwork with the applicable federal and state agencies
- File paperwork with the applicable federal and state agencies
- Respond to any requests from local, state or federal agencies
- Advise on federal and state regulations and rules
- General business and legal advice on capital raising process
I wanted to share my Facebook post from last night with you all, particularly if you are a woman or ...Read More
On Oct. 30th, 2015, the S.E.C. (Securities & Exchange Commission) FINALLY adopted final rules of crowdfunding. I say FINALLY with ...Read More
So you have made the decision that you need to raise vital private capital funds for your business to either ...Read More
I’m an elected official so clearly I am a little biased (dare I say excited) to talk about my favorite ...Read More
Regulation A has been described by industry experts as a “mini IPO” (initial public offering). Shares are not publicly traded ...Read More