1. Knowledgeable Counsel
Ask a question and get professional legal advice direct from our experienced lawyers.
2. Constant Communications
We are committed to maintaining constant and responsive communication with our clients.
3. Practical Business & Legal Advice.
We provide practical legal advice with a focus on getting results.
Capital Raising Set Up
- Incorporate business into correct legal structure
- Meet with founders about the capital raising process
- Review business plan and other corporate documents
- Draft PPM (Private Placement Memorandum)
- Provide legal opinion on private equity matters
Investor Relations Facilitation
- Attend investor meetings
- Facilitate negotiations with investors on behalf of clients
- Review and negotiate term sheet
- Draft Stock Purchase Agreement
- Conduct due diligence on investor qualifications
- Draft any and all investor agreements associated with capital raise (Investor Rights Agreement, Indemnification Agreement, Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Management & Voting Rights Agreement)
S.E.C. & Intrastate Legal Compliance & Advice
- Help complete paperwork with the applicable federal and state agencies
- File paperwork with the applicable federal and state agencies
- Respond to any requests from local, state or federal agencies
- Advise on federal and state regulations and rules
- General business and legal advice on capital raising process
On Oct. 30th, 2015, the S.E.C. (Securities & Exchange Commission) FINALLY adopted final rules of crowdfunding. I say FINALLY with ...Read More
So you have made the decision that you need to raise vital private capital funds for your business to either ...Read More
I’m an elected official so clearly I am a little biased (dare I say excited) to talk about my favorite ...Read More
Regulation A has been described by industry experts as a “mini IPO” (initial public offering). Shares are not publicly traded ...Read More