News & Events
- PAST: March 31st at 11:30 am– I led a panel of my GA House colleagues in a public hearing on private investing in Georgia. To view the video, please click HERE.
- PAST: April 6th at 10:00 am EST- I will be a guest on Business RadioX to discuss capital markets and private investments. For details on how to tune in, click HERE for the press release.
- PAST: April 26th at 11:15 am– I am moderating a panel of my colleagues in the House and Senate on “The Future of Private Investment in GA” for First Look Equities at their spring summit. To see the Facebook page live video, click HERE.
- May 5th at 6:00 p.m.- I am on a panel and my firm is sponsoring an event for TAG (Technology Association of Georgia) on Crowdfunding at Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). For more information, click HERE.
- May 26th at 12 p.m.– I moderate the 2nd Public Hearing on private investment policy in Georgia. To view the PRESS RELEASE for additional details, click HERE.
May 26th, 2016- General Meeting
Icon Box Heading
Ask a question and get professional legal advice direct from our experienced lawyers.
2. Constant Communications
We are committed to maintaining constant and responsive communication with our clients.
3. Practical Business & Legal Advice.
We provide practical legal advice with a focus on getting results.
Capital Raising Set Up
- Incorporate business into correct legal structure
- Meet with founders about the capital raising process
- Review business plan and other corporate documents
- Draft PPM (Private Placement Memorandum)
- Provide legal opinion on private equity matters
Investor Relations Facilitation
- Attend investor meetings
- Facilitate negotiations with investors on behalf of clients
- Review and negotiate term sheet
- Draft Stock Purchase Agreement
- Conduct due diligence on investor qualifications
- Draft any and all investor agreements associated with capital raise (Investor Rights Agreement, Indemnification Agreement, Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Management & Voting Rights Agreement)
S.E.C. & Intrastate Legal Compliance & Advice
- Help complete paperwork with the applicable federal and state agencies
- File paperwork with the applicable federal and state agencies
- Respond to any requests from local, state or federal agencies
- Advise on federal and state regulations and rules
- General business and legal advice on capital raising process
It’s been a little while since I wrote a blog post. Last time I wrote one, I was chairing an ...Read More
On June 28th, I held my public meeting under the Gold Dome with a focus group on investment policy in ...Read More
As many of you know, the S.E.C. adopted rules on October 30, 2015 under Title III of the 2012 JOBS ...Read More
PRESS RELEASE: 2nd Hearing of the GA House Ad Hoc Committee on Investment Policy in Georgia (May 26th)
This is a manifestation of a blog I wrote at the end of last year on LinkedIn- Politics & Policy: ...Read More
In many ways this blog is a recap of previous blog I wrote on the new federal crowdfunding rules (also known ...Read More